I am a Consultant Dermatologist based at Northampton General Hospital, Northampton, United Kingdom.
I qualified from the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, Nigeria in the year 2002. I trained in Dermatology in Wales and Birmingham (England), United Kingdom. I undertook a subspecialty training at the Birmingham Children’s Hospital in Paediatric Dermatology.
I have extensive general dermatology experience in skin surgery, laser treatment (children and adults), chemical peels in some conditions and botox injections for excessive sweating ; diagnosis and management of eczema, psoriasis, acne, skin cancers, hair loss and nail problems.
My other main roles & responsibilities:
- Assessor of General Practitioners with Extended Roles (GPwER) in Dermatology, Royal College of General Practitioners, London
- Tutor in Diploma and Msc Dermatology, University of South Wales, United Kingdom
- Tutor and Examiner in Diploma in Dermatology, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Academic Supervisor, MSc Dermatology, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Registered GMC Dermatology Specialist
- Member British Association of Dermatologists
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Member British Medical Association (BMA)
- Member European Association of Dermatologists and Venerologists (EADV)
BMI Three Shires Hospital